Hello folks.🙂 I hope you guys liked my previous post about the message behind the celebration of Deepavali.
In this post, I would like to share my views regarding different ways of celebrating the Festival of Lights.
I thought why not give life to the words!
How about celebrating Deepavali, Festival of Lights, in a unique way – by bringing light to the dark lifes?
Let me list out a few ways starting from smallest possible to the biggest ones!
1. Helping out a poor house to get electricity, so that the child studies well rather than depending on reservations or influences!
2. Fixing the lighting issues of the dark streets forever, making them safer!
3. Helping a person get rid of toxic habits, leading him away from dark world towards the brighter one.
4. Help a depressed to come out of it. All you have to do is understand them, talk to them, empower them. Tell them – “It is okay if 1 door is closed, there are 99 more left.”
5. Educate atleast one child, either by sending it to school or conducting home schooling in your free time, so that the child lights not only its life but also a lot more of them.
6. Spread the positive vibes in the form of a text or audio or video message containing rays of hope, motivating the world, enlighting them about the way of living and thus sculpting life inorder to enhance the standard of living.
7. Or the least but the most challenging one, kill the darkness within you and bring out the light of goodness hidden within you to the surface and brighten the world.
8. Celebrating with the uncelebrated.
Add value to your celebrations😊
How do you wish to celebrate the Festival of Lights?? Do share it in the comment section😃, share us the unique ways of celebration!